Queens Scout Award
Spend time in new places, meet new people and learn new skills. Develop communication, organisational and teamwork skills. Skills that are needed for life.
This is the highest youth award in Scouts. To complete the award, you will need to commit to developing and challenging yourself in many new ways.
You will spend time in new places, meet new people and learn new skills. You will develop your communication, organisational and teamwork skills. Skills that are needed for life.
To complete the award, you will need to
- Be aged 16-25 and be a member of Explorer Scouts (from aged 16) or Scout Network for at least 18 months
- Complete 18 nights away, 12 of which must be camping
- Complete six activities in total, two from each topic area of the International, Community and Values activities list
- Complete the Gold DofE or Complete the Queen's Scout Award Challenges
- Make a presentation to a suitable audience about your award, in the hope that they are inspired to do theirs
A full, detailed list of the requirements can be found here.
Fill in the form below to get a mentor assigned to you to help and support you in gaining your award.
Reach The Top, a guide on completing your award is worth having a read through.
The International, Community and Values list can be found here. You only need to complete two from this list, the other two can be completed from the Chief Scout’s Diamond and Platinum Award ICV list.