Join us for our County Review and AGM. Hear about what we've done during the last financial year and more importantly, our plans for the future.
This year's event will be held at Raywell Park and there will be a bbq and bar available at the event too. We would welcome you to join us for a bite to eat and a drink afterwards.
You will be able to hear and see members of the County Executive Committee and ask any questions you may have after the event.
County Executive Committee Nominations
Included below is a nomination form for applications to join the County Executive Committee. We want people to be able to have a say in what happens in the County, be involved and represent views of all members.
Do you have the skills we need?
We would encourage anyone interested to fill in the required nomination form, but we are particularly looking to fill the following skills / age gaps:
- 18-25 year olds to represent the views of our younger members.
- IOSH / Safety Qualification
- Digital / IT - (-skills reinforcement)
- Property / Estate management
- Education Sector
What do you need to have?
You don't need experience of being an Trustee, but applicants wishing to join the County Executive Committee will be required to complete the following:
- Satisfactory enhanced Scouting DBS check (if they don't already hold one)
- The national vetting process as well as a small amount of online training to support them in the role.
- As a trustee of the County, you will need to be available to attend the majority of Executive meetings (currently held every 2 months on a Thursday evening at Raywell Park).
We look forward to seeing you there.